If the Labo Coworking was elsewhere, we would not invite you to come to our place… but with 300 days of sunshine every year, and events like few others, we decided in 2015 to settle in Nice. Just fifty steps from the Promenade des Anglais, neighboring the Mediterranean Sea and the pedestrian zone, we call this place Le Carré d’Or!
The location of our space is useful and pleasant because everything is walking distance. Our lab assistants come and go between gym, small errands and phone calls facing the Mediterranean Sea. Also, the gastronomic offer between the beach and the pedestrian area often pushes us to organize business lunches. Our work space is surrounded by iconic places of Nice (Place Masséna, Promenade des Anglais, Avenue Jean Médecin) and the art of living in Nice.
So, after more than seven years of living in Nice, we decided to share with you the highlights of the winter season and to reveal the secrets of the Côte d’Azur capital (shows, exhibitions, concerts…). We’ve put together a list by theme of events not to be missed during these next three months.
How about organizing your visit while working? Our To Do Nice until the end of April 2022 :
- Nice Carnival (February 11 to 28)
- Nice International Fair (March 5 to 14)
- Theater lovers: Frissons intimes (19/02), Inavouable (6/03), Dans les forêts de Sibérie (18/03), Les élucubrations d’un homme soudain frappé par la grâce (7 to 9/04)…
- Music lovers: Orelsan (3/02), Gims (4/02), The Australian Pink Floyd Show (11/02), Benjamin Biolay (26/02), Beyond the Music – Sound of U2 (5/03), Jean-Louis Aubert (15/03), Gospel for 100 voices (19/03) and Julien Doré (31/03).
- Dance enthusiasts: The Nutcracker and the Enchanted Worlds (25/02), Sleeping Beauty (13/03), Swan Lake (1/04) and Shen Yun (8 to 10/04).
- Laughing fans: Alban Ivanov “Vedette” (2/03), The Ladies Comedy! (8/04), Jeff Panacloc (22/04), ” Booder is back ” (21, 22/04) and Gad ” d’ailleurs ” (27/04).
- Art lovers: “Tribute to Albert Camus”: exhibitions, conferences, theater, concerts, workshops until February 27, “Matisse in the Nahmad collection” at the Matisse Museum until February 22, “Compost” by Isa Melsheimer until February 27 at the Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art in Nice, 3rd edition of the photographic festival “Déclics niçois” until March 2 with Eric Bouvet as guest of honor.
Come to Nice and enjoy a design-oriented and warm coworking space in the heart of Nice’s culture.
Emily Ipert & Géraldine Zermati